Driver Gets Three Months For Perverting The Course Of Justice, Whilst CPS Lawer Girlfriend gets Cleared Of Aiding And Abetting.
29th August 2018
Crown Prosecution Service lawyer is CLEARED of trying to help her boyfriend dodge £100 speeding ticket but he is jailed for three months after lying that he loaned car to fictional Irishman
- Alison Quanbrough, 56, called traffic officials after her boyfriend got the ticket
- Michael Thomas, from Lancashire, had claimed a fictitious man was driving car
- The 63-year-old was told by a colleague that this was a way around a ticket
- Quanbrough kicked Thomas out of her home as soon as she found out the truth
- Thomas was jailed for three months during a hearing at Manchester Crown Court
Follow Link for full story.